The Notre Dame MBA program students chose their new MBA Association (MBAA) officers. The elections were held in two phases:
- Presidential Election: The Presidential election kicked off with the speeches by nominated members on February 8, 2017, in the Jordon Auditorium. The speeches followed 48 hour voting period which saw students from the two-year and one-year MBA vote for their preferred candidate.
- General Elections: The General election were held a week after the Presidential election. The nominated members delivered their speech on February 15, 2017, at Legends. The general elections too had a 48 hour voting period which saw an equally enthusiastic participation of voters from the MBA program.
The newly elected President and officers for the MBAA 2017-18 are as follows:
- President: Stacy Srivastava
- Chief Communications Officer - Caitlin Kelley
- Chief Diversity Officer - Matt Kauffmann
- Chief Financial Officer - Garrett Leahy
- Chief International Officer - Ishmeet Singh Wadhwa
- SVP of Academic and Student Affairs - Brock Reneer
- SVP of Career Development - Terrence Malloy
- SVP of Clubs - Rahul Naidu Rachamalla
- SVP of Committees - Shareen Lee
- SVP of Family Life Committee - Briton Moffitt
- SVP of Leadership - Will Harris
- SVP of SAC (2nd year) - Erica Dolcini
- SVP of Technology - Sudeep Chaturvedi
Congratulations to the new officers!